What happens when your personality type isn’t soul-centered is a splendid question. In my viewpoint, the stakes are high, like a 7-year life tsunami high! Here’s why. I believe you chose your personality type, and it isn’t a random choice. The personality you choose is ideally suited to help you work through your specific problems, challenges, struggles, and pain. It’s assigned for your soul’s evolution, growth, and enlightenment. If your personality type isn’t soul-centered, translation guided by Divine Intelligence, how the heck do you know your best choices in career, relationships, fashion, diet, love…
If you don’t know who you really are, how do you make the right choices? How are you fulfilled? Passionate or purposeful? You probably aren’t. What ends up happening is this, “97% of us want to change some aspect of our personality,” reported Psychology Today magazine. That’s a ‘ginormous’ number of people. In fact, it’s six billion seven hundred ninety million people. That’s a lot of change!
I want to invite you into the 3%er’s community if you’re ready to embrace the soul’s role in personality typing—translation personality typing with a spiritual understanding.
Get the cliff notes for What Happens When Your Personality Type isn’t Soul-Centered, here. Or if you prefer to work with me one-on-one to learn the magic, purpose, and power of your personality type, click the button below to schedule a call. The first 15 minutes is my treat.
The First Step in Joining the 3%er’s Community
Ok, here’s where the rubber hits the road. If you want to be different, you have to do differently. You say you’re stuck, unhappy in life, bored, frustrated, or you’re blaming everyone from your husband, the mailman, and even your poor dog. But, really, who’s fault is it that your life is a shit show, full of pain, struggle, and heartache. It can be brutal, I know. I had to scrape myself off the floor seven years ago, stop the blame game, and get my sh#t together.
It’s about reimagining personality typing from the 1950s
It’s about reimagining personality typing from the 1950s, one that’s confined solely to psychological aspects. I desire to take personality typing to a new level beyond fear, societal expectations and reveal personality paradigms that allow us to expand, develop and grow beyond the societal paradox we all drink from daily. If I could wave a magic wand, I would awaken everyone on the planet to their TrueSelf, the truth of your beingness.
I believe personality typing is three-dimensional, conditioned, innate, and spirit inspired, the latter provokes an enlightened and relevant view of our personalities.
– Conditioned: What I’m speaking of is fear and ego effects, which drive our personalities, our personal reality. Ego and fear bring up or past: childhood, life experiences, relationships, country culture, and social media or push us into the future playing the tape of fear and Oh-No’s. (External world)
– Innate: These are the foundational attributes of personality typing, your core traits, indicators of behaviors, and characteristics. These traits you were born with, which are ideally suited to your soul’s evolution. (Your Personal Reality)
– Spirit: This is the piece I’m introducing. I believe your spirit, your eternal being, is your soul compass, the evolved aspect of you. It’s always evolving, creating, and reaching into the unknowingness in life. Here’s my theory. I believe a healthy personality type supports our soul’s evolution; personality typing with a spiritual understanding. (Your True Self)
To Be Different You Do Different
Here again, I did what most of the world does, when your life starts falling apart, you go to God (your word here). That’s what I did. I went to my spiritual practices and prayer to help me through my 7-year tsunami. At the same time, I’m a big spiritualist and use prayer daily. But, unfortunately, during my 7-year tsunami, all of my best practices fell flat. Something was missing.
As I was packing up to move, one of the many fallouts of my 7-year tsunami, I ran across a notebook from an annual spiritual retreat I attended many moons ago. The retreat; “Transology©️: Restoring Your Personal Power.” My mentor and wise friend, Dr. June Lee Nix, a spiritual psychologist, taught the retreat. Finding my Transology workbook was my light switch moment. It changed my life. #lightswitchmoment
This was when I realized how my Personality, my Personal Reality, was Heavily Influencing my Life.
As I reviewed my class notebook, I found detailed notes on my personality type, the good, bad and ugly. The personality type outline in the notebook kept trigging one epiphany after another. I studied personality typing further according to Carl Jung’s teachings and Myers-Briggs® hell; I even got certified as a Myers-Briggs Instructor. This synchronistic moment led me to my ‘something missing.’ I used every aspect of my personality type to crawl out of my 7-year life tsunami. A season in life that took me on a journey to discover my TrueSelf, my truth.
What Happens When Your Personality Type isn’t Soul-Centered It Can Spell Disaster
When your personality type isn’t soul-centered, it can spell disaster. Believe me, I know. I lost everything, and I mean everything, during my 7-year life tsunami. It’s because I was taking action based on fear versus taking inspired action based on Divine Intelligence. Can you see how much better your life would be if you lived inspired by actions driven by Divine Intelligence?
The years of fear and ego conditioning took their toll. I believed I needed to be this, do that, be more like him/her, work hard… the list was endless. But I didn’t have a clue. All I knew was at that moment, I, too, was part of the 97% of the population who wanted to change something about my personality type.
Here’s What I Now Know
– To be different, you must be different. It’s not changing who you are. It recognizes the aspects of you that aren’t yours, the conditioning I spoke of earlier. Here again, it is all about positive mindshift work, expansion, evolution, and transforming your personality type into one that relies on a ‘beginner’s mind.
– It’s not about a quick look at personality type, saying I have the four-letter archetype; therefore, I am. No, No, No, and honesty, this is superficial and often stereotypical. Believe me; you’re not that. What you must do is build an intimate relationship with your individual traits; this is where your treasures are buried. These traits are foundational to the WHO of who you really are. You can’t build a successful life if your innate traits are full of fear and not fully engaged in Divine Intelligence. So you see, I believe your traits are exactly what you need to support your soul’s mission here on earth.
– If you don’t want to live your life on repeat, you’re going to have to get uncomfortable with not knowing, which is all about trusting your spiritual self, the unseen aspects of the world. We are conditioned to believe the lie of getting the car, cushy career, family, big house, and voilà you’re happy. Really? Then collectively, why are 86% of people unhappy in their cushy careers? It’s soulless, that’s why.
Recap What Happens When Your Personality Type isn’t Soul-Centered?
A quick recap of What Happens When Your Personality Type isn’t Soul-Centered?
– You’re likely to be in the 97% club; people who want to change something about their personality versus the 3%er’s community who are living an enlightened life full of passion, purpose, and clarity of self,
– To join the 3%er’s community, you must rethink what you know about personality typing; move away from the 1950s model and into personality typing with a spiritual understanding; relevant in today’s chaotic world,
– To step away from living in your yesterday’s, “to be different, you must do different” ⏤ translation stepping away from your comfort zone, and trusting in the unknown, this is where creation lives,
– If you’re like me you may have some unfinished lessons dangling in the wind that need tending to before your next step can present itself,
– When you take your personality type for granted without understanding the beautiful treasures it holds, you miss a life of enlightened living. You’ll stumble, fall and struggle without the fabulous tools Divine assigned you to become, your TrueSelf.
Questions to ask yourself.
Are you entering a crossroads in life or entering into a season of reinvention? If so, do your feel confident enough to make the choice that is best for YOU. Not the kids, husband, friends, or family. Just the WHO of who you really are.
Know the choice you make will change your life. You’ll either remain asleep or choose to enter into the unknown. Either way is a #lightswitch moment. One choice is not better than another. It just is.
Ready to Learn More About the Soul’s Role in Personality Typing
I hope I answered the What happens when your personality type isn’t soul-centered? I’m doing a happy dance if you said yes. You see, I’m passionate about introducing the idea of spiritual understanding as a component of personality typing.
The 1950s model is fantastic, but as we awaken to our spiritual needs, we must incorporate the gifts of a healthy personality type to align with our signature, Soul Self. When we do this, we express our soul’s intentions through our personality, taking inspired action in all we do. As a result, we show up in the world with great clarity, full of joy, passion, and purpose.
Ready to Release Struggle?
Are you experiencing a divorce, a career change, entering into an empty nest season? These are times when critical decision-making skills are needed. It’s not the time to rely solely on another’s opinion. If you do, then they become the author of your impending new life.
If you want to write your next chapter, you need to be fully in charge and capable of seeing yourself from your true self. This season in life is often challenging, and it’s why I included the journal prompts above. I hope they nourish the seeds of your personality’s truth.
You Are Not Alone
Are these questions ruminating in your mind; “Who Am I?” “How Do I Fit Into The World?” “Why Am I Here?” “What About My Dreams and Desires?” Know you are not alone 97% of people desire to know themselves better?
Here’s the thing, 97% want to change, but many of us don’t know how to find ourselves, our truth, and we often live a life based upon untruths. So I want to help you discover your True Self, the WHO of who you really are.
I’m also here for you to walk you through the pain of divorce, career disruptions, and the empty nest phase. To guide you into creating a life beyond your wildest dreams. Are you ready to identify your spiritually inspired personality type to bring about clarity, courage, and confidence? If so, get ready to share your most joyful, passionate, and juicy self with the world.
Interested in a Relevant New Way to Benefit from Your Beautiful Personality Type?
Let me introduce you to the Soul’s Role In Personality Typing; it’s personality typing with a spiritual understanding. I help you discover your True Self, your truth, by revealing a three-stage personality type process that leads you to discover a healthy personality type. This personality is one that your unique SoulSelf requires. What I know, everything you are seeking is already within you. I provide resources using your personality type traits infused with spiritual know-how to help you clarify who you really are, which leads to enlightened living, chock full of meaning and fulfillment.
I want you to join the 3%’ers community, those who are clear about who they really are, their living their dream life on their terms and in their own way. I’m also here to share the liberating lessons that I learned going through my 7-year life tsunami. So what are you waiting for? It’s time.
Note: I’m a certified Myers-Briggs® instructor with an intuitive side and ready to introduce you to a new paradigm in personality typing supported by a spiritual understanding.
Join The Movement
Are you ready to become your own new path maker and rediscover yourself? If so, I’d love to see you on YouTube, Pinterest, Youtube, or Instagram. But, of course, the best way to feel part of this community is by subscribing; I’m debating on membership or a quarterly newsletter? What do you prefer?
It’s Time to Discover; The Soul’s Role in Personality Typing ©️ – Nina Zapala, a Curious Type, ENTP.