How to be an authentic extrovert think traits. WHAT? Yes, I know. We’ve been conditioned to believe biased information about being an extrovert — I believe these conditioned beliefs need to be unbelieved.
I know it’s a new way to think, but I want you to know you are not an EXTROVERT. You do, however, possess dominant or secondary — extroverted traits. Extrovert traits are patterns, indicators, and behaviors — it’s how you show up in this wild, nonstop world! And, yes, this is a radical new way to think about yourself, but I do not tell a lie. Are you ready to rethink personality typing and change your perceptions? If so, a new life journey awaits.
The world defines extroverts as; talkative, popular, loud, overwhelming, seeking external validation, and confident socializers. Geez, this is an oversimplification, a stereotypical description stripped of any real connection to who you really are, a spark of Divinity, here to experience itself through your personality, your personal reality.
Do you agree? Leave a comment below, as I’d love to know your thoughts.
We must believe in the power and strength of our words. Our words can change the world –– Activist for Female Education, Malala Yousafzai.
Get the Cliff Notes: How To Be An Authentic Extrovert Think Traits
Too busy to read How To Be An Authentic Extrovert Think Traits? No worries. Here are the cliff notes. If you prefer a video on the topic, here are a few places to visit. You’ll find me on Pinterest for a story, on Instagram for the elusive reel, or YouTube for a more detailed discussion. I appreciate different personalities have different media needs, so if you want to follow me on Medium or ask a question on Quora.
I’ve talked a lot about my 7-year tsunami sharing the liberating lessons this life season taught me. As you journey through your life season – moving out of the darkness into the light, I hope my missteps will benefit you. I spotlight personal stories and life lessons (lessons are the blessings) exclusively in Nina’s Newsletter – click here to join.
1:1: Travel or Guided Soul Sessions
– What is a travel session? Think Myers-Briggs takes an enlightened vacation. These sessions show you how to use travel experiences to ignite a journey of enlightenment. I also speak to you about your ideal vacation spots, best travel companions (friends and couples), and what can trigger you on the road. Book the travel session if this sounds interesting. These sessions are excellent for overcoming choice paralysis – anxiety brought about by overwhelming Google searches.
– If you are on a soul-seeking journey, I recommend a guided soul session where we work together to explore your personality, purpose, and passion in all its glorious detail. I will guide you using the extraordinary tools, experiences, and lessons that helped me rise up from my 7-year life tsunami and recreate an entirely new life. Note; your journey will be different than mine, but it will definitely involve re-creation on some level. My journey was huge, you’re maybe tiny, but the shifts are always incredible.
No matter which session you choose, you can apply the takeaways from our session immediately. Click the button below to schedule a consult and indicate which session you prefer, travel or personality.
Now back to the post.
When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful –– Activist for Female Education, Malala Yousafzai.
Choose to Be An Authentic Extrovert
In a world where extroverts are stereotyped into the black hole of sheepdom, it’s understandable that you want to defend and rethink yourself from the ridiculous online memes. We see it all the time in memes: OMG, they must be an extrovert. They’re loud and obnoxious, overbearing, and love to be the center of attention… OK, some of these thoughts have some truth to them. To consistently be bombarded by limiting beliefs that ALL extroverts are alike is bullshit. It’s just not true. And if you believe this about yourself, you’re lying to yourself, which often results in sabotaging behaviors.
Ouch, I know that might hurt, but I want you to get real with yourself.
Furthermore, we believe that memes are directly related to traits and see them as a personal roadmap to who we are. It’s all a LIE! You are not a trait. You are a powerful being, who can create and manifest whatever you want in life, but we’re not taught to do things. In fact, we’re taught to live a fear-based life, not a life filled with love.
The terrorists thought that they would change our aims and stop our ambitions, but nothing changed in my life except this: Weakness, fear, and hopelessness died. Strength, power, and courage was born. –– Activist for Female Education, Malala Yousafzai.
Be An Authentic Extrovert Who’s Not Afraid to Own Your Personality (TRAITS) Superpowers
Here are a couple of ways to start reframing what you believe to be true about yourself. It’s time to shift your mind from belittling statements of who you are into a mindshift of magical SUPERPOWERS.
You do realize that everyone on the planet is here to share their unique gifts? I need your’s you need mine… It’s how a healthy, happy, and abundant collective population works together as – UNITY CONSCIOUS. Can you see the irony in stereotyping extroverts when we all come from a Unity conscious? We are all beautiful, deeply connected BEINGS of loving energy. Period. It’s time to speak up for those that can’t be heard, casting a revolution far and wide, not only to change perceptions but change the world. When you embrace your superpowers, you’ll see how positively the world responds to your authenticity.
Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality. –– Activist for Female Education, Malala Yousafzai.
10 Extrovert SUPERPOWER Traits
Below is a list of superpower extrovert TRAITS. A look-see progressing from unhealthy and stereotypical to healthy and poised with a spiritual perspective. Please take what resonates and leave the rest. These are general statements made to ignite MIND SHIFTS. Remember, you are not an EXTROVERT –– you’re a BEAUTIFUL SOUL using extroverted traits to experience YOURSELF.
1. Yes, you are talkative – use your words to inspire and motivate others to greatness,
2. You have an expressive nature, so please express what’s in your heart, share your authentic story – and don’t worry about everyone liking you. The people who are important to you will and don’t worry about the rest,
3. You’re highly social; you recharge from spending time with others; it’s a form of relationship building and learning,
4. Being a conversationalist allows you to include others in conversations so they can be heard and seen. A lesson we could all learn.
5. Sometimes being the life of the party is a good thing; we all need fun and frivolity, be intentional
6. Extroverts have a unique way of connecting soul-to-soul, especially when spiritual personality typing is flowing; it’s another fabulous superpower,
7. You’re likely to be an optimist as you welcome the external world seeing it as one giant playground,
8. Often, you’ll have many interests which make you engage with others, sharing a variety of information,
9. You’re likely to introduce yourself first, which relieves anxiety for introverts, who aren’t likely to do so,
10. Understanding one another- is vital for extroverts, who prefer to talk it out, then sweep it under the rug. It’s healthier than holding things within.
Be A Fabulous Extrovert Think Traits
Right here, right now, I challenge you to take ownership of your extroverted TRAITS using the enthusiastic, optimistic, and connective energy that makes you, YOU. I encourage you to embrace your authentic self, to understand, respect, and fully embrace your traits. No more being ashamed of aspects that are part of you; resee them as your superpowers.
One last thought. Many articles reference extroverts as people who don’t want to have meaningful conversations; they prefer chit-chatting. WOW. So stereotyping 50% of the population as chit-chatters is OK? It’s not OK with me; it’s wrong and narrow-minded. People also believe extroverts are easier to understand than introverts. WTH. We are all complicated and complex human beings with problems to overcome. Honestly, I feel these messages wreak of stinking thinking powered by fear-based conditioning –– a lack of understanding. Moving on…
Become your fabulous self. You’ll attract other awesome people, extroverts or introverts, that will open you up to incredible new ideas and help you rethink yourself to become a better version of yourself. And, of course, “the authentic extrovert” no matter how noisy the world gets!
I am stronger than fear. –– Activist for Female Education, Malala Yousafzai.
Recap: How To Be An Authentic Extrovert Think Traits
- Understand you’re not an EXTROVERT,
- Don’t be afraid to own your extroverted superpower TRAITS
- 10 superpowers to rethink life using your powerful type traits
- Be the beautiful EXTROVERT You Are Meant to Be
- Another fabulous blog on the topic: How to Love Being an Extrovert
More About Spiritual Personality Typing
Did you find; How To Be A Confident Introvert Think Traits to be eye-opening? Are you wondering why all the Malala Yousafzai references? She captured the world stage with her bravery and ability to speak out and be heard as a powerful extrovert. A far cry from the stereotypical and ugly mems on extroversion!
I’m here to share a new philosophy, spiritual personality typing, to get you excited about your personality as a beautiful tool that supports your sacred soul’s earthly journey. I hope you begin to see your personality as a magical tool, realizing its importance in a purposeful, passionate and meaningful life.
Make understanding your personality type a priority. It’s the best relationship you can cultivate in this lifetime.
You’ve got to do the work, take action and become responsible for your life choices. Once you make personality typing with a spiritual understanding a daily ceremony, you’ll begin to reap the rewards. You’ll realize the only way for your soul self to express itself is through a healthy persona. Know the only way your soul can express itself here on earth is through your personality.
Spiritual personality typing encourages profound awakenings. It moves you closer to your truth, unshackling you from a purposeless existence into a new reality of unlimited possibilities. You’ll be ready for any occasion, situation, or event – travel, relationships, career, and most importantly, a life you were meant to live.
I know this to be true because this is precisely how it works in my life.
Note: I’m a certified Myers-Briggs® instructor with an intuitive side and ready to introduce you to a new paradigm in personality typing supported by a spiritual understanding.
Join The Movement
Will you join me on this journey? I believe spiritual personality typing is Divinely timed. It’s a relevant new tool to assist those who aspire to ascend during the great awakening we are all experiencing. So let me ask, are you ready to learn more about who you really are to illuminate your soul Self?
Then please subscribe to Nina’s Newsletter. You’ll get front-row seats to my upcoming book, my new membership portal, and monthly tips for positive mental health! It’s shenanigans on steroids.
Photo Credit: Jarrad-Seng –– All Inclusive Project