How to be the confident introvert think traits. WHAT? Yes, I know you’ve been told to believe you are an introvert, but you’re not. I know it’s a new way to think, but I want you to know you are not an INTROVERT. You do, however, possess introverted traits. These patterns, indicators, and behaviors are how you show up in this crazy noisy world!
Do you think I’m crazy? Yes, this is a radical new way to think about yourself, but I’m telling you my TRUTH. Join me if you want to recreate yourself a new. The world tells you, you’re an introvert if you’re shy, quiet, don’t like crowds, and prefer to be alone. Geez, this is an oversimplification, a stereotypical description stripped of any real connection to who you really are, a spark of Divinity, here to experience itself through your personality, your personal reality.
Do you agree? Leave a comment below, as I’d love to know your thoughts.
How Can I Inspire Other’s When I’m Hiding – From the highest paid showrunner in television Shonda Rhimes: Excerpt from Elle’s Women Hollywood event.
Get the Cliff Notes: How To Be A Confident Introvert Think Traits
Too busy to read How To Be A Confident Introvert Think Traits? No worries. Here are the cliff notes. If you prefer a video on the topic, here are a few places to visit. You’ll find me on Pinterest for a story, on Instagram for the elusive reel, or on YouTube for a more detailed discussion. I appreciate different personalities have different media needs. If you want to, follow me on Medium or ask a question on Quora.
I’ve talked a lot about my 7-year tsunami sharing the liberating lessons this life season taught me. As you journey through your life season – moving out of the darkness into the light, I hope my missteps will benefit you. I spotlight personal stories and life lessons (lessons are the blessings) exclusively in Nina’s Newsletter –click here to join.
1:1: Travel or Guided Soul Sessions
Craving more? Please feel free to schedule a 1:1 session. I offer two distinct session types; travel and guided soul sessions:
– What is a travel session? Think Myers-Briggs on holiday. These sessions show you how to use travel experiences to ignite a journey of enlightenment. I also speak to you about your ideal vacation spots, best travel companions (friends and romantically), and what can trigger you on the road. Book the travel session if this sounds interesting. These sessions are excellent at overcoming choice paralysis. Overwhelming Google searches brought about anxiety.
– If you are on a soul-seeking journey, I recommend a guided soul session where we work together to explore your personality, purpose, and passion in all its glorious detail. I will guide you using the extraordinary tools, experiences, and lessons that helped me rise up from my 7-year life tsunami and recreate an entirely new life. Note; your journey will be different than mine, but it will definitely involve re-creation. My journey was huge, you’re maybe tiny, but the shifts are always incredible.
No matter which session you choose, you can apply the takeaways from our session immediately. Click the button below to schedule a consult and indicate which session you prefer, travel or personality.
Now back to the post.
Choose to Be the Confident Introvert
In a world where introverts are stereotyped into the black hole of sheepdom, it’s understandable that you want to hide. We see it all the time in memes: should I raise my hand, speak up, stay home, or you’re happy because you didn’t get the party invite… OK, some of these thoughts have some truth to them. To consistently be bombarded with beliefs that ALL introverts are alike is bullshit. It’s just not true. And if you believe this about yourself, you’re lying to yourself. Ouch, I know that might hurt, but I want you to get honest with yourself.
Furthermore, all of these memes are directly related to traits, but for some reason, we take them as a personal roadmap to who we are. It’s all a LIE! You are not a trait. You are a powerful being, who can create – manifest whatever you want in life, but we’re not taught to do things. We’re taught to live a fear-based life, not a life filled with love.
I’m Awesome – From the highest paid showrunner in television Shonda Rhimes: Excerpt from Elle’s Women Hollywood event.
Be The Confident Introvert Who’s Not Afraid to Own Your Personality (TRAITS) Superpowers
Here are a couple of ways to start reframing what you believe to be true about yourself. It’s time to shift your mind from belittling statements of who you are into a mindshift of magical SUPERPOWERS.
Do you realize everyone on the planet is here to share their unique gifts? I need your’s you need mine… It’s how a healthy, happy, and abundant collective population works together as – UNITY CONSCIOUS. Can you see the irony in stereotyping introverts when we all come from a Unity conscious – we are all beautiful, deeply connected BEINGS of loving energy? It’s time to ignite your own quiet revolution to change how you see yourself and how you engage in the world. When you embrace your superpowers, you’ll see how positively the world responds to your authenticity.
Demanding what you deserve can feel like a radical act. From the highest paid showrunner in television Shonda Rhimes: Excerpt from Elle’s Women Hollywood event.
10 Introvert SUPERPOWER Traits
Below is a list of introvert superpower TRAITS. A look-see progressing from unhealthy and stereotypical to healthy and poised with a spiritual perspective. Please take what resonates and leave the rest. These are general statements made to ignite MIND SHIFTS. Remember, you are not an INTROVERT – you’re a BEAUTIFUL SOUL who uses introvert traits to experience YOURSELF.
1. You are not shy; you are a keen observer of people and your environment,
2. It’s 100% OK that you’re not a talker; as they say, talk is cheap actions matter,
3. You’re not antisocial; you recharge from spending time alone; it’s a form of self-love,
4. Large social gatherings are typically not to your liking; you’d rather spend time with an intimate group of friends. These are essential boundaries that keep you mentally healthy. A lesson we could all learn.
5. Because you think before you speak, people misunderstand you, clearly communicate you prefer to think things through, yet also know you don’t owe anyone an explanation,
6. Aloof and reserved is a beautiful superpower because you’re witnessing your surroundings instead of jumping to conclusions or rushing a decision,
7. Often, you’re soft-spoken, which is a gift because when you speak, others lean in; you’re not competing to raise the noise level in a deafening society of noise, TG!
8. While overstimulated situations are today’s cultural elixir, you find them exhausting, preferring peaceful surroundings, a gift to teach extroverts,
9. Don’t be afraid to speak up when you have something to say; of course, use your introverted ways of observing and internalizing; if you keep your fabulous ideas to yourself, nobody wins – Shonda Rhime exemplifies how actions lead to success,
10. One last thought as we move into the Age of Aquarius, I honestly believe introverts will be sought after to share their ways and beliefs. This new Age of Aquarius is said to be introspective and spiritual; and less about doing and consuming.
Lose your judgments of who someone is based on what you’ve heard or what you assumed. Shonda Rhimes, An Excerpt from Elle’s Women in Hollywood event.
Be The Beautiful Introvert You Are Meant To Be
Right here, right now, I challenge you to take ownership of your introverted TRAITS using the intense quiet strength that makes you, YOU. I encourage you to embrace your authentic self, to understand, respect, and fully embrace your traits. No more being ashamed of aspects that are part of you; resee them as your superpowers.
One last thought. Many articles about introverts reference and blame extroverts or society for lack of confidence instead of guiding you into your true self. The lesson here is to stop looking externally for validation, positive or negative, to uphold a belief that may or may not be in your best interest. These messages wreak of stinking thinking powered by fear-based conditioning. Moving on…
Become your fabulous self. You’ll attract other awesome people, extroverts or introverts, that will open you up to incredible new ideas and help you rethink yourself to become a better version of yourself. And, of course, “the confident introvert” no matter how noisy the world gets!
Embrace their “awesomeness” to enjoy and celebrate the power of fellow women – From the highest paid showrunner in television Shonda Rhimes: Excerpt from Elle’s Women in Hollywood event.
Recap: Be The Confident Introvert In A Noisy World
- Understand you’re not an INTROVERT,
- Don’t be afraid to own your introverted superpower TRAITS
- 10 superpowers to rethink life using your powerful type traits
- Be the beautiful INTROVERT You Are Meant to Be
- Another fabulous blog on the topic: How to Love Being an Introvert
More About Spiritual Personality Typing
Did you find; How To Be A Confident Introvert Think Traits to be eye-opening? Are you wondering why all the Shonda Rhimes references? She’s a powerful introvert who’s learned to love her awesomeness and embrace her power to work her purpose for the good of all.
I’m here to share a new philosophy, spiritual personality typing, to get you excited about your personality as a beautiful tool that supports your sacred soul’s earthly journey. I hope you begin seeing your personality as a magical tool and realize its importance in a purposeful, passionate, meaningful life.
Make understanding your personality type a priority. It’s the best relationship you can cultivate in this lifetime.
Of course, with all good things in life, if you do the work, take responsibility, and make personality typing with a spiritual understanding, a daily ceremony, you’ll reap the rewards. Once you do, you’ll realize the only way for your true self to express itself is through a healthy persona – the two can’t exist without each other, and life begins to change for the better.
A profound awakening emerges, moving you closer to your truth, unshackling you from a purposeless existence into a new reality of unlimited possibilities. You’ll be ready for any occasion, situation, or event – travel, relationships, career, and most importantly, a meaningful life.
I know this to be true because this is precisely how it works in my life.
Join The Movement
Will you join me on this journey? I believe spiritual personality typing is Divinely timed. It’s a relevant new tool to assist those who aspire to ascend during the great awakening we are all experiencing. So let me ask, are you ready to learn more about who you really are to illuminate your soul Self?
Then please subscribe to Nina’s Newsletter. You’ll get front-row seats to my upcoming book, my new membership portal, and monthly tips for positive mental health! It’s shenanigans on steroids.
Shonda Rhimes and Ellen Kathleen Pompeo Photo: Courtesy of Elle