18 inspirational tips from Pixar’s new film Soul looks at ways to adopt a joyful, daily life. It illuminates the many foibles we face as humans. And it looks at the personality types and their relation to our soul’s evolution. The movie is fun, musical, realistic, and metaphysical. Of course, I love it. It aligns with my passion and purpose, the Soul’s Role in Personality Typing, a new theory I developed that moves beyond career typing into personality typing with spiritual understanding. One of the primary pillars of this new theory is realizing how Divine Intelligence assigns a personality before you embark on your earth journey.
In the movie, 22 is on a journey, and one of the messages that stood out was, ‘we’ve got to assign you a personality type!” Yes, we choose our personas! We must realize Divine Intelligence is NEVER random. She designs, with our input, and assigns a specific personality type to support our soul’s evolution. It’s the sacred union of You – Your TrueSelf and your SoulSelf. This is the major focus in my upcoming book Soul’s Role in Personality Typing.©️
Read more here if you’re curious as to why I embrace this theory. A quick review. This new approach stems from years of research, a year-long metaphysical retreat, study, and my own life experiences, including my 7-year life tsunami. In the darkness, I had a #lightswitchmoment; to build a relationship with my personality to support my soul’s intentions to live life from my True Self. For now, let’s get back to the post, ’18 Inspirational Tips From Pixar’s New Film Soul.’
A soulful look at how life is often consumed by an all-out ambition to find your purpose, a driving message from the new Pixar movie Soul. Nina Zapala, Spiritual Personality Typing
18 Inspirational Tips From Pixar’s New Film Soul
Below are the 18 tips from Pixar’s new film, Soul. The star and feature character Joe Gardner, a jazz musician and part-time teacher, is at a life crossroads. He meets soul 22, a soul who’s been readying for an earthbound life for thousands of years. Soul, 22, is resistant to living a life on earth fueled by misleading beliefs without fully experiencing – knowing. Through Joe, soul 22 sees life can be an exciting adventure.
Soul 22 Her Inspirational Tip Takeaways
– Stop searching for it, and experience it; as 22 did, she found herself by pushing out of her comfort zone and helping others,
– 22 tells Joey to call Lisa; Joey says he doesn’t have time. If not, now when? Stop putting things off, thinking tomorrow is better, seize the moment,
– How many of us feel pain when someone criticizes us? Maybe see it as soul 22 did, “He criticizes me only to mask his own failed dreams,”
– Your love of things, being, or doing often attracts others who reap so much benefit from your passion, as 22 stood mesmerized by Jon Batiste singing, Born to Play.
– Do you hold yourself back because your life is comfortable and you know what to expect? That was 22’s excuse; stay with what you know. Yet 22 began to soar when she left her comfort zone – she found her TrueSelf spark.
– How many of you find your spark like 22 did, and then negative voices and critics squash your dreams? Turn off negative talk and replace it with compassionate talk. How? Step into the day with joy. Look for ten ways you’ll find joy in your day. This is a daily practice, not a one-off, and I’m cured of negative talk. Just say’in!
You have sole ownership of your vision. And the Universe will give you what you want within your vision. What happens with most people is that they muddy their vision with “reality.” Their vision becomes full of not only what they want but what everybody else thinks about what they want, too. Your work is to clarify and purify your vision so that the vibration that you are offering can then be answered. Ester Hicks, author, channel, motivational speaker.
Joe Gardner’s Inspirational Tip Takeaways
– Have you ever thought you knew someone, but you really don’t because you never asked? Dez, Joe’s barber, and 22 get into a great conversation on life purpose, and they both grow closer because of it. Joe never bothered to ask, yet he learned so much about Dez that day. Acknowledge the people you meet along the way and give them the space to share if they’re so inclined.
– Libby, Joe’s mom, is a critic. When Joe triumphantly tells his truth, he stands up to his mother, and miraculously fabulous outcomes arise, and lessons are learned. Who’s your critic? It may be you. It’s time to rise up and shut that voice down,
– Joe comes to realize his moment on stage with famous saxophonist Dorothea Williams wasn’t what he expected. He thought he’d feel different. How many of us reach our moment, and come away with, now what? This is a pivotal moment, a time to go within and find what fulfills you. When you find your fulfillment, your power, passion, and purpose overflows,
– Jazz was Joe’s love, with a driving ambition to become a famous jazz pianist. Yet, he overlooked how much fulfillment he received from his students. Is your drive ego-based or soul-based? #journal prompt
– As Joe enters the life review room, he sees his life as meaningless. Further examination reveals that many meaningful, joyful, and loving moments bloomed in the little things. Life is lived in the little moments,
– Joe begins to realize that rushing through life, hoping for something in the future, doesn’t necessarily bring more happiness; it brings more wanting. Sound familiar? What do you want? Maybe it’s better to ask what I can give.
My Inspirational Tips Takes
– You’re here to fall in love with life, people, events, and in the everyday; it’s where you find purpose, in the moment, not chasing society-imposed purposes ⏤ use your breath to snap you back into the moment,
– Don’t make everything an ambitious goal; play more ⏤ schedule playdates for yourself,
– Let go of the need to be fiercely independent ⏤ ask trusted friends and family for help every once in a while. You’ll be surprised at their kindness and useful suggestions,
– How can you become what soul 22 called ‘jazzin’ – inspirational to others? First, fill up your own cup. The overflow comes naturally and will inspire those you encounter,
– How many of us have become lost souls like 22 because we take what others say as our own truth, when in fact, a person may be mirroring, reflecting their weakness upon us instead of looking within themselves—a great mindfulness tip; pause and prayer.
– Joe reminded me of myself, an obsessed PR professional in my former life. I lost so many precious moments with family, friends, and, UGH, my beautiful son. Let go of competing and winning and opt to follow your heart; it will lead to many winning seasons in life and great personal freedom!
You know, lost souls are not that different from those in the zone. The zone is enjoyable, but when that joy becomes an obsession, one becomes disconnected from life. MoonWind, A mystic character in the movie who helps lost souls
Pixar’s New Movie Soul Is a Must See
I hope I didn’t give too many spoiler alerts for Pixar’s new film, Soul. It’s a wonderful movie. The animation, cinematography, cast, and music are beyond fantastic. Beyond the wonderfulness of it all, the feature film tackles a subject many in the Western World are trying to unspool. Does the corner office, the car, the millions in the bank, and all the things, bring fulfillment?
I believe many of us realize that there is more to life than money and a career. This realization typically happens through a season(s) of relentless challenges, reinvention, or seeking to find our voice. This movie moves through an ordinary man’s life, who accomplishes the extraordinary through the everyday, inspiring many more on his journey than he realizes. In my humble opinion, that’s a fabulous life purpose.
Ready to Learn More About the Soul’s Role in Personality Typing
I hope you found “18 Inspirational Tips From Pixar’s New Film Soul?” eye-opening. I’m doing a happy dance if you said yes. You see, I’m passionate about introducing the idea of spirit as a component of personality typing. The 1950s model is fantastic, but as we awaken to our spiritual needs, we must incorporate the gifts of a healthy personality type to align with our SoulSelf. When we do this, we express our soul’s intentions through our personality ⏤ it’s the place of our TrueSelf, sacred YOU! We show up in the world with great clarity, full of joy, passion, and purpose. This is the path to enlightened living.
What Are You Waiting For?
Are these questions ruminating in your mind; “Who Am I?” “How Do I Fit Into The World?” “Why Am I Here?” “What About My Dreams and Desires?” Know you are not alone 97% of people desire to know themselves better.
Here’s the thing, 97% want to change, but many of us don’t know how to unravel our conditioned selves, the selves layered in false beliefs. I want to help you discover your TrueSelf, the WHO of who you really are.
Let me introduce you to the Soul’s Role In Personality Typing; it’s personality typing with a spiritual understanding. I help you discover your TrueSelf, your truth, by revealing a process to unveil a healthy personality, one that your unique SoulSelf inspires. What I know, everything you are seeking is already within you. I provide resources using your personality type traits infused with spiritual know-how to help you clarify who you really are; your TrueSelf.
I want you to join the 3%’ers community – with those who are clear about who they really are, those who are living an enlightened life. I’m here to share the liberating lessons that I learned going through my life tsunami. What are you waiting for? It’s time.
Are You Ready?
Ready to release struggle? Entering a midlife awakening, or is reinvention on the horizon? Yeah, you’re ready to harness your True Self, the truth of who you really are! –Nina Zapala, Founder: The Soul’s Role in Personality Typing
If you’re an individual who’s spiritually open, ready to discover who you really are, and know you’re more than your struggles and fears, I welcome you. I’m on a mission to build a thriving community to help you rediscover your True Self, the truth of who you really are.
I’m here for you, to walk you through challenges and change. To help you create a life beyond your wildest daydreams. Contact me if you desire a customized coaching session to identify your soul-inspired personality type to bring clarity along with passion, purpose, and the joy you are here to share with the world.
Note: I’m a certified Myers-Briggs® instructor with an intuitive side and ready to introduce you to a new paradigm in personality typing supported by a spiritual understanding.
Join The Movement
Are you ready to become your own new path-maker and rediscover yourself? If so, I’d love to see you on Pinterest or Instagram. The best way to feel part of this community is by subscribing.
It’s Time to Discover; The Soul’s Role in Personality Typing ©️ – Nina Zapala, an Inquisitive Type, ENTP.
Photo Credit: Pixar’s Soul Movie